A Full-Service New Jersey Plumbing Company
Family Owned and Operated for over 45 years, Roto-Rooter in New Jersey is prepared for any plumbing need. We provide commercial and residential plumbing services of any scale. Our plumbing technicians average 14 years of experience, and our employees answer your calls, not an answering service.
Our plumbers and drain cleaning technicians are full-time salaried employees. Many of our competitors sub-contract their work or pay commissions. All that means is that you may end up with someone without the necessary experience, or someone that is motivated to make a bigger commission. We don’t work that way. Our industry is competitive, like most, and we appreciate this opportunity to meet with you. We realize what it takes to earn your business, deliver the results that you demand and how to prevent potential headaches and frustrations particular to plumbing problems.
We regularly complete over 200 drain cleaning service calls in New Jersey every week and over 10,000 a year because our technicians come prepared with the necessary diagnostic tools, parts, and supplies. We have over forty five years of satisfied customers and counting.
We bring years of expertise to our commercial customers. They rely on us for regular maintenance and emergency plumbing problems. From high-pressure water jetting to video camera inspection we do it all and do it right. Call us see why we’re NJ’s premier plumbing company.
Emergency Plumbing Problem?
Our skilled plumbing technicians are ready to help. With an almost perfect record of 99.4% we’re able to provide emergency service within a two hour appointment window. Don’t settle for waiting hours on end for someone to help you. Call our office now.
- Open 7 Days a Week
- Ironclad 3-month guarantee on all repairs
- We only use full-time salaried employees
- We don’t use sub-contractors that are paid by the job or by commission like many of our competitors do
- Our plumbing technicians average 14 years of experience
- TWO HOUR appointment window
- Our Employees answer your calls, not an answering service
- We regularly complete over 200 service calls every week and over 10,000 a year because our technicians come prepared with the necessary diagnostic tools, parts, and supplies
- Over 31 years of satisfied customers and counting
- And that’s just the beginning…